31 October 2006

NWN2sday

Today is the release date of Neverwinter Nights 2. I'm hoping that a nearby Ebgames will have a copy on the way home today, but who knows. The game has gotten little hype, and we've seen almost no "official" gameplay footage, but I remain hopeful. At least I can count on user-made material to improve the gameplay experience. If I do manage to get the game I suppose I'll post some info/opinions on it eventually.

I finally got all of my France photos (and my sister's as well) onto my computer so I'll actually have some of those up (as I said back in August) at some point as well.

I still have some of the same old story ideas running around in my head and I've wanted to get some of that up here as well (since I started this blog) so at some point I guess I'll dig up my old writing and post some info.

Truth is there just isn't time for all the things I want to do and when I do have free time I'm usually so tired (physically and mentally) that all I want to do is sit and do nothing.

I actually set my alarm for 6 the other morning so I could go for a run, but when I woke up I just turned it off and went back to sleep for another hour. Close, but not quite. I'll get there eventually.....really.

I managed to send two job applications out this week (one for a fellowship at Cornell University and another for an Assistant Archivist job at Wenner Media), don't know what'll come of it. I usually expect nothing since I'm terrible at writing cover letters (I can bullshit 20 pages of a paper yet I struggle with what is essentially a 3 paragraph, minimum, form letter; go figure) and my resume is a mess. Not to mention the fact when I finish classes in December I don't get a degree until January (that is of course, assuming everything ends wells class wise and paperwork wise). I still have the application for the Philadelphia Free Public library sitting at home, but they could not pick a more complicated process. Applications and instructions are downloaded from the government website (phila.gov or some other nonesense), and are still somewhat confusing (where the hell do I send the applications, not to mention they want my transcripts).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home