05 January 2006

*Cough* Dusty in here....

Well, no PS3 at CES. I'd say I was surprised but....I think Sony is dropping the ball on prelaunch hype. While the news I saw is predicting a June/July release date for Japan and a September launch for N.A. there has been absolutely no playable content demoed for consumers. Maybe there are some videos out there of gameplay but, if there are I haven't seen them. PS3 is, at the moment, standing only a single notch below the Phantom and maybe two beneath Duke Nukem Forever. (Shacknews)

On another note the prestigious Hugo Awards have added a gaming category (Gamespot). The Hugos are an award given out for excellence in the field of science fiction and fantasy. Previous winners inlcude authors like Neil Gaiman, J.K. Rowling, and Neil Stephenson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home