25 September 2006

Argggggggghhhhhhh!

"Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away."
-Marcus Aurelius, Meditations. iv. 43

Yeah...time is a bitch. There really is never enough of it. So, two jobs and twelve credits, not the best of ideas. Two weeks into the semester and I already detest my morning commute. It really isn't any fun when you leave the house at 8 AM don't get back until 12 AM, leave at 8 AM the next morning, and don't get back again until about 8 PM that night. That means only about 7 or 8 hours at home in a 36 hour period. Luckily I don't have too many days like that, and none as far as I can tell this week; though next week doesn't look to promising.

Sleep hasn't been going too well either. I blame anxiety and stress about the aforementioned lack of time, but the lack of excercise isn't helping either. The wierdo dreams don't help either, but I'm not sharing those here (despite lack of readership).

1 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

Oh...Share share share! LOL

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home